We certify reception of all application sent
with a valid e-mail address.
* Only complete applications will be evaluated.
* Incomplete applications will be cancelled.
* Meeting basic admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
* The admission is only valid for the program, year and term indicated. They can only be modified with approval of the Registrar.
* A decision will be taken at the earliest possible date, as
soon as all the
required information has been received at the Registrar's office.
* Offers of admission for applicants currently registered in a Canadian high
school are normally sent beginning in early March.
* Offers of admission to CEGEP applicants are normally sent beginning in
* Offers of admission to applicants with post-secondary studies, mature
applicants and other categories of applicants are normally sent beginning at
the end of March.
* Many admission decisions are made based on interim marks and are often
conditional. Take the time to read the conditions of your offer carefully to
ensure that you understand them and that you are able to fulfill them